SIEMPRE A PUNTO DE CAER

SIEMPRE A PUNTO DE CAER

miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

Serán las ganas

I don't mind spending everyday out on your corner, in the pouring rain.


I realized awhile ago that I've got something for the sound of a heartbeat.
When I hug people [depending on their height], I rest my head against their chest or neck, since I can hear the pulse in the neck and the heartbeat from their chest.
I don't even know why.  But I still close my eyes and listen to the sound of their heart beat softly in my ear.  It's like I can sense something almost magical in the sound of it, like I'll be able to hear if it suddenly stops, but I don't want it to stop.  It's like I can hear something that no one else can hear





If you're leaving will you take me with you?

No hay comentarios: